Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Under Defeat coming to Dreamcast

1. it's official then. goty 2006 plz.
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

2. Dang, virtually no slowdown and some solid extra features (I especially dig the idea of the multi camera replay). Thanks for the update, Neo.

3. Quote Originally Posted by neoalphazero
    G.Rev updated their website today with details of DC Under Defeat:

-The game will be arcade perfect (no additional slowdown, missing elements like Border Down's birds)

-Replay option with the ablity to view your replays from multiple camera angles.

-Arrange soundtrack option

-Art gallery

*-neo
    Rock on. Very solid package. You really gotta love G.Rev for their dedication to the fans.

4. A few notes, the Sega Direct edition of the game ships with a sticker and a poster with the illustration shown in the first post of this thread.

Also according to:

http://www.sega.co.jp/dc/undefeat/home.html

This will be the final Dreamcast game, definitely a good way to go . *-neo

5. Quote Originally Posted by neoalphazero
    The music composer worked outside the company, he did soundtracks for a number of Namco games like Dragon Spirit and Cyber Sled.
    Could it be Shinji Hosoe? (who also did SFEX and some of the later Cave STs)

6. Quote Originally Posted by Eight One
    That's him.

Quote Originally Posted by neoalphazero
    Also according to:

http://www.sega.co.jp/dc/undefeat/home.html

This will be the final Dreamcast game, definitely a good way to go . *-neo
    So Sega's officially pulling the cord on any potential licensees? I guess that's sad, but really, I guess it did last almost 8 years now... And it seems like a good note to go out on.

Recomend a place to preorder pls.

8. Play-asia might be the best bet.

9. If you're anywhere on the east coast NCSX will probably get it to you the fastest. If I order UPS ground shipping from them I get it the next day.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Eight One
    There's another couple games that he has worked on recently, with Ayako Saso - Tetris: The Grand Master Ace & Spikeout Battlestreet.

It's a bit of a downer that Sega nixed all future DC development, but it's still been a good run. Kiss a DC version of Exelica goodbye, but just hope it shows up on some system at least. At least UD is a spectacular title to end it with.