Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Modern" arcade tabletop game units.

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    Not sure why they don't just make a table top, those things are awesome. I would love to get a Ms. Pac-Man tabletop someday.
    The first MVS unit I ever played was a tabletop at a local pizza hut. I've never seen one since.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca
    Dylan has been posting a lot of 2D old school goodness lately, man. I approve. .
    I was kinda inspired by the niche hardware topics (like the SGFX threads).

The button placement of the first machine looks rather awkward, but I wouldn't mind having one of these on the side of a counter in my house.
    The button placement on the Taito box is fine, and the second Neo box has 4 normally placed buttons (we can only hope they gave up making the first box). So IOW, if I was rich, I would spring for them as they would make killer knickknacks for the table in the living room or the den.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 30 Dec 2005 at 02:02 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    they would make killer knickknacks for the table in the living room or the den.
    kickknacks? lies! how big are they?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power
    Yeah I saw it, I just think the design is awful. I mean who in the hell thinks the button would be functional there?
    I guess you hit it with your belly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. You hump the cabinet to fire.

lol @ price.

7. Especially considering you could get the real thing for less...

Or on your PC for free.

9. Don't know if this has been posted, but here is the official site which has them for $600.

Anybody know how hard it would be to make them accept MVS and AES carts? Might be an interesting mod...

http://www.jazwaresstore.com/categor...c_Arcades.html

It has a 14" monitor. It is $600. This thing is Mickey Mouse. Its not worth talking about anymore.