Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Modern" arcade tabletop game units.

1. "Modern" arcade tabletop game units.

Everybody loves the old tabletop Colecovision Pac Man, Frogger, Space Invaders, ect. mini table top units but check these babies out:

http://www.actionfigurexpress.com/ac...cadegames.html

Space Invaders, Arkanoid, Bubble Bobble, Elevator Action, Jungle Hunt, Puzzle Bobble, Qix, Rainbow Islands, Rastan, Zoo Keeper.

Includes Metal Slug, Top Player Golf, Samurai Showdown, King of Fighters, League Bowling, and King of Monsters.

They run over $700 on the site I linked to, average $600 on ebay. Yowza. From a Gameroom Classics manufactured by PVG Tech. They also make full size cabs. Their full size Taito cab has 20 games.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 29 Dec 2005 at 06:02 PM.

2. Is it just me or does the SNK one only have three face buttons and a start button? WTF??!

Neo has four, damn it!

Also it includes Metal Slug yet has Metal Slug 2's logo on the side...

First class item right there.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

3. Kinda hard to play KoF with out a jab or a roundhouse.
    All is well.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kuro
    Kinda hard to play KoF with out a jab or a roundhouse.
    Maybe for you, SCRUB!
    Besides, as you can see in the picture, we've conveniently relocated the 4th button to the front of mini-cab right under the sticks.

-PVG Tech Customer Support

Also, those carts can be had on MVS for under $100 total. That thing is supposed to be $600 worth of hardware?
    Last edited by galvatron; 29 Dec 2005 at 05:53 PM.

5. You would need to pay me $700 to take that bulky shit into my house.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. A cocktail arcade would be cooler.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

7. Quote Originally Posted by galvatron
    Besides, as you can see in the picture, we've conveniently relocated the 4th button to the front of mini-cab right under the sticks.

-PVG Tech Customer Support

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power
    Look at the front of the cab in the first post. There's 3 buttons on top for pressumably A, B, and C, then theres a button FACING the player on each side, which is probably D...Their artist totally botched that mockup.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power
    Is it just me or does the SNK one only have three face buttons and a start button? WTF??!

Neo has four, damn it!

Also it includes Metal Slug yet has Metal Slug 2's logo on the side...

First class item right there.
    One on ebay listed MS 2, KoF '95, ect. so they differ.

But yeah, on further inspection the SNK tabletop at least is pretty wonky in some respects. I would definitley buy the Taito unit though cuz it just looks so fun.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 29 Dec 2005 at 06:01 PM.

10. Heres a different picture of the SNK