Thread: Cell Phone Wall Paper

1. Cell Phone Wall Paper

I've been making cell phone wall papers for my Motorola v330 phone for a few months now and decided to make a mobile web page to host them so I could download them easily and incase anyone else wanted to use them as well (Also, it's fun changing the wallpaper for the display phones at work and giving them all the Sakura wallpaper because, you know, it amuses me).
    The URL that you can point your phone or web browser to is http://mercury.walagata.com/w/geen.
    Please let me know what you think of them, the page, and if you have any suggestions on these or some other designs that I could do. :-P

As a quick side note, the only paper on there that I'm not personally crazy about is the first one I did - Mario & Luigi. I just think it's blah and am most likely going to make a new Mario one to replace it.

I'm downloading the sakura one right now.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    I'm downloading the sakura one right now.
    Nice. ^_^ I'm glad you like it enough to download it. Thank you.

Using the scream as my text message sound, the walpaper on my outside screen, and the animated gif as my background.

Thanks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Using the scream as my text message sound, the walpaper on my outside screen, and the animated gif as my background.

Thanks.
    Sweet.
    Coming up as soon as I can find a piece of art that I like, Yuri!

This is my current background. Lets me use the stance as my screen saver.