Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White 30g iPod Video FS

1. White 30g iPod Video FS

Just got this thing for Xmas but I need the money more, I'm eventually going to eBay it but figured I'd try here first. Comes with a silicon case I bought and all orginal boxes and accessories. I could prob send you a txt of everything on the iPod, gotta be a program that will do it somewhere, but trust me when I say its loaded with movies and music. Also all the music has artwork, took me alot of time to creat that database. Enough about it, I'm looking for $280 shipped if anyone is interested.

2. is this the video ipod?

3. Yes indeed it is, and I gotta say watching something like Sin City on it is amazing, I didn't realize just how much you could do with the video aspect of it until I started playing around with programs.

4. Pictures? Condition? Color of the iPod and what payments you accept and what shipping method.

So you're basically trying to sell a used iPod for $20 less than a new ipod?
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

6. Do you people not know how to read titles? It's "White 30g iPod Video" Yes it's an iPod video, it's obviously the WHITE color...

But yeah, that price is bogus. You're going to have to drop a little lower to compete with eBay prices. You already said you messed with it a bit so $20 below new is a bit high to sell a used iPod for.

7. Well I figured a case I spent 20 bucks on and 30 gigs of music and films on it would be incentive to spend $280. It does have some swirls on the right side from one of those soft cloths that are supposed to not do that. Its only noticeble when the screen is off. I'm scared to touch the thing with anything, it seems almost impossible to keep it in 100% condition, which I'm always anal about doing. I don't have a cam around that would show enough detail that would be worth taking pics of the screen. I'll knock it down to $265 and thats as good as I can do. USPS priority with insurance, PayPal preferred. I can settle for a money order if its shipped quick.

Selling a portable media device loaded with media is not an incentive to buy.

Media is free these days you know... I wouldn't be able to sync your ipod to my itunes w/o deleting everything off the ipod anyway.

Your price = failure. Drop $100 and maybe someone will consider it.

9. This has been sold, sorry to all those that were "interested"

10. Shame I didn't have a chance to be "interested."
    Oh, well.