Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's The Name Of That Game Where You Play As A..

1. What's The Name Of That Game Where You Play As A..

If anyone can tell me that game where you play as a red circle. The intro had him surfing to a very catchy tune. I tried searching for 7UP, but I couldn't find anything on it. I think it was on either SNES or Genesis. If someone could help me out, it'd be much appreciated.

2. Spot? as in Spot Goes to Hollywood?

3. Cool Spot. Genesis and some other places.

Blah.

Cool Spot is on Genesis, SNES, Game Gear, Master System, PC, and I think Game Boy and Amiga too.

5. <3 you all. Thanks.

6. theres a SPOT game on the NES also

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Chronicle
    If anyone can tell me that game where you play as a red circle. The intro had him surfing to a very catchy tune. I tried searching for 7UP, but I couldn't find anything on it. I think it was on either SNES or Genesis. If someone could help me out, it'd be much appreciated.
    I don't know what's worse, the fact that you didn't know the game cool spot, or the fact that you didn't know the song "Wipeout".

Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater
    Cool Spot is on Genesis, SNES, Game Gear, Master System, PC, and I think Game Boy and Amiga too.
    The game boy one is like a single screen oldschool arcade style platformer, though. Totally different game, predates the others.

8. The thread title is right ouf of Clerks. Cool Spot was a 2D platformer for a bunch of systems, so that's probably the game you're thinking of. Spot Goes to Hollywood came out much later, and was a 3/4 overhead game for the Genessis, SNES, etc.

Here's Cool Spot -

Here's Spot Goes to Hollywood -

Last edited by Jeremy; 01 Jan 2006 at 02:32 AM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Chronicle
    That's Animal Crossing for the Gamecube.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    The game boy one is like a single screen oldschool arcade style platformer, though. Totally different game, predates the others.
    That's Spot: The Cool Adventure. The Game Boy had it and Cool Spot.
    http://www.vgmuseum.com/pics/coolspot.html