Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's The Name Of That Game Where You Play As A..

1. the noid>>>>>>>spot

2. Tobal, yes, but this was one of the few cases where the Genesis version was better than the SNES version overall. Cool Spot also didn't suffer much on the Nomad's screen.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. It had those stupid vertical rainbow stripey bars on the transparent parts though, because Nomad didn't do the horizontal blending the Genesis did.

4. that's crazy frogacuda, I used to own (and LOVED) Crime Wave from your sig...classic. Random game given to me as a gift but u gotta love that early smooth 5 second fmv on a 386 shit.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DHG Otaku
    that's crazy frogacuda, I used to own (and LOVED) Crime Wave from your sig...classic. Random game given to me as a gift but u gotta love that early smooth 5 second fmv on a 386 shit.
    Got it at the local Toy Works for $1.99 along with Mean Streets and about 10 other games for $1.99 each to play on my 286 back in the day. Good stuff.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

6. i play a lot of SNES games including cool spot and spot goes to hollywood, i even play mario brothers on SNES version and island adventures..lol..though these games really looks like for kids i still enjoy playing them. it was fun and really looks cool :d

7. I love Cool Spot on SNES. I never played the Genesis version, but now you have me curious about it.
    Spot Goes to Hollywood looked like shit when I was a kid and looking at screen shots now still have it appearing to be shit. Was the game any good?

8. Quote Originally Posted by DHG Otaku
    that's crazy frogacuda, I used to own (and LOVED) Crime Wave from your sig...classic. Random game given to me as a gift but u gotta love that early smooth 5 second fmv on a 386 shit.
    Lol! I put it in my sig for irony's sake. It's a pretty bad game, but worth playing for sheer unbridled camp value. From the awful dialogue and plot (set in the post-apocolyptic world of 1995) to the cheezy sunglasses, to the army of pink ninjas employed by the M.O.B., the game is a hoot.

The tech was pretty good for the day though. Best PC beeper sound ever.