Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB - Christmas Nights

1. WTB - Christmas Nights

I've missed out on this for... oh, nearly a decade. Anyone have one for sale?
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

The markup for this item during the holidays will be immense.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

3. If you don't mind the J-version. It can be had for $10 or less with BIN on Ebay.

4. Yeah, I know. But I don't have an adapter for Saturn import play, and I'd rather have the U.S. version, since that's the one I've been waiting a long time to play.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. US versions are costly since they once were available in an issue of Next Gen back in the day. Makes me wish I would have grabbed a few extra.

I only have one US version and could never let it go.

I have a US version and a Japanese version.

I'm not here to sell... just gloat.

Jemery... by this point you should have a mod chip in your Saturn. No excuses. Get yourself a mod chip and I'll make you a copy.

7. I got really lucky on this. I bought my Saturn (A japanese see-thru model) at a local game shop called Video Trading Company and I got the US Christmas NiGHTS bundled with it and six other games for free.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

8. It's region free just to let you know so you can play it on a Jp Saturn or USA Saturn. makes no real difference.

9. and coming from somebody who has a copy.....it's really not all that great. cool for being free at the time but not what people offer it for now.