Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Mods

1. Mods

We need more.

I haven't had anyone to sticky week 2 music club because no mods have been on for 2 days.

Just saying.

I just need modding powers in Cinemania.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. Man, you really want to be a mod, Opaque.

But yeah, we could use a few more.

4. I don't even care if it's me.

I just want someone to sticky our fucking thread.

Give Opaque or Arjue or me control over music discussion so we can keep the club threads nice and neat pls.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander
    Man, you really want to be a mod, Opaque.

But yeah, we could use a few more.
    I'm not gunning for the position, but I am fairly responsible and spend a large amount of time here.

Just saying.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca
    I'm not gunning for the position, but I am fairly responsible and spend a large amount of time here.

Just saying.
    You're far too nice and breakable. You would be trolled into blowing up cka style.

Anyone that's a mod needs to be someone that can take a punch or a joke and return an equally vicious jab or banning without looking stupid. I think TNL has a good thing going with guys like Strider and sleeveboy calling the shots. They're funny, smart people that like and are liked by everyone, not just the nice guys or the trolls.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

8. Hay, I can do that.

9. Believe in yourself.