Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: New Soda Alert!

1. Pitch Black 4 evah
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

2. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat
    The Forums are pretty good for info..
    Like Sunkist Cherry Limeade and Dr. Pepper Berries and cream. Coming in March.
    I have also found out into on all sorts of good info about various other test sodas and such from there, such as German Orange Coke.. pretty neat site.
    Sounds like a good site to find out what the future of soda will be like. That said, all that stuff (Sunkist Cherry Limeade, Dr. Pepper Berries and Cream, German Orange Coke???) sound like complete ass. Who the hell would think to put cherries and lime together? Berries and Cream into a soda? For one thing, that sounds like holiday soda bullshit to me. Berries and Cream, sounds like holiday stuff because it's like pie and soda in a blender, popped into a can? Orange and Coke...I don't think so. All of these testers:

Oh, and Black Cherry Vanilla...sounds pretty good. Vanilla Coke was the shizzit when it was ice-cold. Might just be the thing to start getting me to drink soda again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by SapphirePhoenix; 02 Jan 2006 at 01:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Hooooot! Fuck you. Hooooot!
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Pulp or die, motherfuckers. Fresh squeezed or bust.

3. Quote Originally Posted by SapphirePhoenix
    Who the hell would think to put cherries and lime together?
    Sonic has had this for a long ass time. Doesnt really taste half bad.

http://www.sonicdrivein.com/menu/fountainFavorites.jsp

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    How's the strawberry one? And what's up with that Ocean Water drink? Does it burn your insides? The description of Ocean Water: "Cool, blue and tangy with a hint of coconut!" No words, man. No words. I've never been able to eat or drink anything that was blue. Doesn't seem natural (I understand that it's not, I'm just saying).
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Hooooot! Fuck you. Hooooot!
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Pulp or die, motherfuckers. Fresh squeezed or bust.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SapphirePhoenix
    How's the strawberry one? And what's up with that Ocean Water drink? Does it burn your insides? The description of Ocean Water: "Cool, blue and tangy with a hint of coconut!" No words, man. No words. I've never been able to eat or drink anything that was blue. Doesn't seem natural (I understand that it's not, I'm just saying).

Never tried the Strawberry one but got violently ill off of the Ocean Water (the hint of coconut doesnt save it).

6. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Guess I'm stuck with Bawls and Cream Soda now.
    Yeah, we all know how much you enjoy the taste of balls in your mouth.
    Time for a change

Look into it... its great stuff.

8. It's too expensive.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

9. Soda Club anyone? Who here likes orange soda? My favorite at the moment is the Orange Tropicana Twister.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman

Cherry Limeade is one of the greatest sodas ever. They recently made a diet version which tastes just as good. Gotta get it with half the ice though. Sonic is the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh

Look into it... its great stuff.
    I drink a shit load of this too. I only allow myself 2 diet sodas a day max.