Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: New Soda Alert!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Well, the thing is, there isn't an official Black Cherry soda on the market. You got Dr Browns and other assorted bootleg sodas but I think that's pretty much it.
    False.

And its awesome. as the gods would create Black Cherry goodness.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

2. I don't think I've met a bad IBC flavor yet.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

3. Quote Originally Posted by Josh

Look into it... its great stuff.
    Good picture. Captures the essence of wanting to have a drink (a non-alcoholic drink to you alkies ). Water is great. It is my beverage of choice, besides an occasional CBTL tea, Chai or glass of Dole Orange Peach Mango juice (this stuff is good). Water is all around wonderful, except for the fact that you have to pay for it and the only flavour that's any good is clean ^-^. And to accent my distaste for eating or drinking anything blue:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eat-Beast.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	18196  
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Hooooot! Fuck you. Hooooot!
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Pulp or die, motherfuckers. Fresh squeezed or bust.

4. Nothing about it makes it seem like its not just the same exact Cherry they use in Cherry coke.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

5. Looks like we have another new flavor of Coke!

Its Coca Cola Blāk..coke + coffee! More caffiene for all! I wonder when it'll show up on US soil..but for now I guess France will get a crack at it first.

Here's the press release: Coca Cola Blak press release

..and here's the new stuff.

6. WTF? Wouldn't that be pronounced "blake"?

Coffee and soda goes together about as well as Mountain Dew and wine.

7. Figured since it's out of test market here in DFW, I'd post about Dr. Pepper's new flavor, 'Dr. Pepper Berries & Cream'. It's decent enough, worth $1 to see if you like it, imo. It's a bit heavy on the cream, but the diet version doesn't taste like a watery diet drink, which I like. If you're in Texas, this has been available in the large cities for about a month now, and it's been in Denton since early February. Anyways, here's what they look like (pics stoleded from eBay):

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	regular.JPG 
Views:	704 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	18954   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diet.JPG 
Views:	704 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	18955  
    Last edited by Schlep; 25 Mar 2006 at 11:15 PM.

8. BTW Diet Coke with Splenda was awesome while It was out here in NJ. It actually tasted like Coke. My body reacted to it like I was drinking sugar, but it ws Diet and it was Splenda. I was in heaven for those 6 months.

Diet Coke Black Cherry and Vanilla ... I'm drinking right now. MMMMMMMmmmm good.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. Berries and Cream?

What?

10. I was worried that they'd start pulling Diet Coke w/ Splenda. It's still all over the place around here, and I like it a ton. Maybe since C2 is still around here the local plant will continue bottling it.