Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ergo proxy

1. Trying but this series is slow.

2. For those of you who don't know shit the first volume is out in stores now. Fry's had it for 14.99 for a few days and now it's up to 22.99; I picked up the collectors box and it's pretty fucking awesome in my opinion.

3. They were or still are having some contest for the special edition of ergo proxy at best buy. Best buy have special bundles with the OST2 and you can register the copy at the ergo proxy website to win prizes.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    So apparently this is going to be aired on Fuse.
    Fuse? It's about time that channel had at least one show that was watchable.

5. Whats a fuse?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

I watched the whole thing and I have to say that I didn't like it that much. It started off great but the story kept slowing down (to a crawl in some cases)...

I finished it beause I watched most of the eps and I didn't want to feel like I totally wasted my time...

I watched the first disc... BORING. i couldnt stand it. I turned it off and put on Bleach. so much better. I felt like i wasted my money. wish i could sell it back or somethin.

JBNagis