Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SCEA Funds Criminal Activity

1. How is Philly a shit hole and New York isn't? New York might be the shittiest place I've ever been and that includes Camden NJ.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold
    They were so low budget, I seriously thought they were Canadian.
    They were masterpieces compared to our political ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe
    How is Philly a shit hole and New York isn't? New York might be the shittiest place I've ever been and that includes Camden NJ.
    You're fucking kidding, right? New York is easily, easily the greatest city in the world. Philadelphia is a pit. It has no culture, no class, and no Mets.

4. Not to mention the worst sports "fans" of all time.

And I love Boston and hate New York. But Philly sucks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    You're fucking kidding, right? New York is easily, easily the greatest city in the world. Philadelphia is a pit. It has no culture, no class, and no Mets.
    Yoshi is right here.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Philadelphia is a pit. It has no culture, no class, and no Mets.
    LOL@ Mets. Even being a Phillies fan I can still LOL@ Mets.

7. Lets hope Jack Thompson doesn't find this. I can see him claiming Sony funds black market crime syndicates over something like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. In that case, I hope he does find this, as the ensuing comedy would be worth the hassle it would cause SCEA.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan