Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Veterans' Board Access

1. By the way, Nirvana, Destin, and Pitfall Harry might have done something wrong. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    This forum rocks.
    It's pretty boring compared to a few years back, but honestly I think it's just made the community stronger.

I miss diffx and mvs though.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Why did diffx/mvs leave?

4. MVS moved to the east coast.

Diff just disappeared.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I miss Diff lots.

6. I miss him too.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    MVS moved to the east coast.
    They don't have teh intranets on teh east coast???

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    I miss Diff lots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    I miss him too.
    You're falling for the master plan. After years of most of TNL hating him at one point or another, Diff just knew that if he disappeared a huge vacuum would be created. After enough cries of "Where is DiffusionX?" fill that vacuum, he will return. Exultant and triumphant.
    Or he's taking time to come up with the next Mortal Kombat gimmick.

8. I heard Biff slipped him a finger in the butthole, he got weirded out and won't come back. Diff turning to Biff was the final straw for MVS, his feelings got hurt and he washed his hands of the joint. Arjue found out last week from Lhadatt over at GN, then Biff got banned.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 25 Jun 2007 at 06:55 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. MVS moved to Pennslytucky, Pennsylvania a while back and is still around on the Internets, just not here.

I play Counter-Strike with him several times a week (he's on my CAL Counter-Strike team, actually).

damn I also miss playing CAL level Counter-Strike
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.