Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Veterans' Board Access

1. Question Veterans' Board Access

If you've been around here long enough, you've probably heard users refer to the Vet Board or Fight Club. You might have even applied for membership only to have nothing happen. Okay - new year, new start.

The old e-mail address I was using gets flooded with spam, so I'm instituting a new method. If you've been a member for three months, have at least 200 posts, and are 18 years of age or older, you are welcome to join.

The Veteran's Board is a little looser than the mainstream forum. You can post things in there (e.g., personal attacks, gory and sexually explicit imagery) that would be taken down in, say, Sound Off. Because of this, you must agree to some terms before you enter. If you don't do it this way, you won't get in, short of delivering sexual favors to sleeveboy - and we know you'll both hate yourselves in the morning if you go that route.

So make it easy on yourself and do it like this:

Go to the bottom of any forum page and click the Contact Us link (or just use that one). Pick the option for Veterans' Board access.

Copy and paste the next paragraph into the message field. Make sure your TNL user name is in the subject line. Allow 24 hours for access to be granted. If you have questions, you can also use the same form or just post them in this thread.

I affirm that I am at least 18 years of age. I have not made a second user name for the purpose of accessing any part of this site. I understand that I must abide by all laws of the United States of America and international law. I recognize that The Next Level can restrict my access to any part of the forum for any reason. I realize that actions that are acceptable in one section of the forum may not be acceptable in other sections, and I will behave accordingly.

Remember, you don't need to join to enjoy the boards and this is not a substitute for the main forum. I will be moving threads out of there if they should be in Gaming Discussion or one of the other mainstream boards.

See you on the other side.
    Last edited by Nick; 05 Sep 2006 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Revised method of submitting request.

2. I submitted a request weeks ago.

1300 views and not a single post... You had to go and fuck it up.

4. I am Asian, and I have a gun.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I submitted a request weeks ago.
    I have you beat, I did it a couple of months ago and never heard back.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I submitted a request weeks ago.
    You still don't have VB access and you've been here since '02?

LOL

7. What can I say, I am slow.

8. I'll look back for older messages early in the coming week. Sorry for any delay on my part.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    What can I say, I am slow.
    You not missing much, aside from Josh's various penis torture pics.

You love it.