Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 414161718

Thread: Ten things I hate about the Xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by Schlep
    Go back and look at the first PS2 games. They're not very far removed from the PS1 games at the time.
    ok. I learned how to read. You're still wrong.

2. Yeah, again Yoshi is right. Go back and look at the first ps2 games, that means HAY TAKE A LOOK AT THEM. They're not very far removed from PS1 games at the time, that means HAY THEY LOOK LIKE PS1 GAMES HOMG KEK.

3. Ridge Racer V (PS2)

Ace Combat 3 (PSX)

Dark Cloud (PS2)

Vagrant Story (PSX)

There's obviously a difference, just like between Xbox and Xbox 360, but it isn't some mind-blowing, OMFG the future is here! kind of difference.
    Last edited by Schlep; 10 Jan 2006 at 10:51 AM.

4. Both of those PS2 screen shots were taken before the technology existed to take full screen PS2 shots. Remember the whole interlacing issue? Those screen shots are missing every other vertical line.

Look: the DC was clearly a leap ahead of the PSX. I mean, a huge leap. You guys are saying that the launch PS2 games looked so much worse than the DC that they went all the way back to "almost PS1" level? I don't think so.

And while I'm in a thread that lists 10 things we hate about the 360, I'd like to take the time to list something I love about the 360. I love how people complained that the Xbox was physically too large, so with the 360 the designers decided to fix the issue by stuffing half of the console in a huge brick hanging off of the power cord.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs
    so with the 360 the designers decided to fix the issue by stuffing half of the console in a huge brick hanging off of the power cord.

I still can't find the system.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs
    so with the 360 the designers decided to fix the issue by stuffing half of the console in a huge brick hanging off of the power cord.
    It's so true, and I noticed that the first day I got the system.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux