Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9111213

Thread: Contact (DS)

1. So I bought this game off Beefy hits and I've put a couple of hours into it so far. I'm kind of mixed on it still. I really like some aspects of it, but then some stuff like the cooking pisses me off to no end. I don't know if my copy of the game just hates me or if thats just how it goes, but it seems that to successfully cook something is like 1 in 5 chance. I really hate the fact that if you're using water and it fails, you lose the fucking bottle too.

I just finished the 3rd Island and will be heading to the fourth.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. I last played this about a year ago and just wasn't feeling it. It was quirky, but not in a real good way. The fact that you got full from eating items to get your health back was kind of annoying too. I liked what it tried to do, but it ended up being executed boringly.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png