Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Contact (DS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I'm hoping TRU has a copy of this when i go later this week. Otherwise, i'll get it through Amazon.
    Checked two TRUs today and neither of them has it in. The guy at one of them said they wouldn't be getting them in at all. Don't know if that goes for TRU in general, or just that particular store.

2. The one close by is pretty good about getting in even the weird stuff. We'll see though. I'm just being cheap, crossing my fingers that they get Magical Vacation and Summon Night 2 in as well so i can use the buy 2 get 1 free deal. ):>
    Donk

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
    I don't know of any crappy Jodie Foster movies called Contact. I know of a spectacular film staring Jodie Foster, written by Carl Sagan called Contact. I should ban you.
    Word.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
    I don't know of any crappy Jodie Foster movies called Contact. I know of a spectacular film staring Jodie Foster, written by Carl Sagan called Contact. I should ban you.
    Sorry to break it to you, but that movie blew. On the other hand this game looks really cool.

5. Say what you want about Foster, say what you want about the movie, but if you say a bad word about Carl Sagan and I'll have your ass.

BUT NOT IN SPLINTER CELL, LOL
    Time for a change

6. The big knock I've heard on this game is that it's very short and has no replay value whatsoever. How does the online play work?

7. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    The big knock I've heard on this game is that it's very short and has no replay value whatsoever. How does the online play work?
    From what I've heard, you level up by trading friend codes.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    Sorry to break it to you, but that movie blew. On the other hand this game looks really cool.
    Ban request +1. Seriously Jodie Foster Contact while not as good as written Sagan Contact is a good on screen iteration of a book.

Sagan pwns you harder than a black hole pwns matter within its event horizon.

9. It was a really good movie but it was, like, a week and a half long.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. does anyone know if this plays anything like shining soul 2? i really liked shining soul 2.