Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 8292949596

Thread: Howard Stern on Sirius

1. I think the fact that there are like 3 and a half other listenable shows in the format on the radio also lessens the incentive to really try. It's really just him, O&A, Ron and Fez, and... that's pretty much it. And even Ron & Fez is limping with Fez not being a functioning human anymore.

2. Howard Stern has been an insufferable show for years. O&A are still entertaining but whenever Anthony goes on his racist rants or they just complain about work I tune out.

3. Haven't listened to Stern in years and O&A has been shit for as long as I can remember. Slim pickings for talk radio nowadays...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Howard Stern has been an insufferable show for years. O&A are still entertaining but whenever Anthony goes on his racist rants or they just complain about work I tune out.
    Anthony talking about race or politics is pretty insufferable. He just beat down the other two to where they just shut up and wait for him to stop.

When Patrice is in, those conversations actually work, because there's someone to counterbalance the conversation.

5. Comedian guests are the ones keeping it going imo.

6. I'm still an avid Sirius listener however, it is not Howard 100/101 much any more. The first two years of the show on Sirius were just great. Now when I listen I keep waiting for Sal or Richard to run in and do something gross, I miss those shows.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert