Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Random ChaoofNee Image Garbage! Now with Website!

1. Shitty AfterEffects assignment. Laugh at it, as it's awful.
    Thanks for showing us The Snowman, Frogacuda.
    http://www.joesartgoeshere.com/things/thesadman.mov

2. I burn the DVDs for my anime club, therefore, I make the intro, dammit.

Youtube did some funny shit to it, though... wacky warping...

3. i have one too :X

4. HAY HAY This is my thread. No viral marketing allowed.

I just finished this fake event poster for class. I'm not all too happy with where I had to place the information, but I think the giant Astro Boy head brings in a lot of the attention, and I really didn't want to detract so much from it.

Click for full size

Another poster I made for submissions to the school's creative magazine:

Click for full size
    Last edited by ChaoofNee; 13 Feb 2007 at 02:59 AM.

5. o man! i-con is on my birthday! I gotta go!
    Donk

6. The background on the anime poster is amazingly cute. I think the overall layout turned out pretty well too.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    The background on the anime poster is amazingly cute.
    Quite possibly the best compliment I've ever received on schoolwork. Thanks much.

My priorities are awesome.

8. The lettering on your posters needs work. There are holes in your type between the letters I could drive a wideload through man. TRACK AND KERN THAT SHIT! I like the first one better. It has a lot of vibrance to it. The second one kind of looks like an attempt at the typical grungy college designer layout (which isn't an insult, btw. grungy can be awesome).

I think the typography is the only thing really bothering me about both of those.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. I banged that second poster out really quickly, but I'm surprised none of my professors noticed. Maybe they didn't look hard enough at the lettering. It was supposed to be more of an old, comic book ad. Y'know, the ones that say, "HAY DRAW THIS BEAR AND YOU COULD WIN!"

Regardless, thanks for noticing. I usually do kern, but I suppose not enough.