Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Tons of Toys 'R Us Stores are to be Closing!

1. games are 20% off now BTW.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Stepped into the Hampton, VA location today. This store is just about closed...only about a 1/4 of the store was even accessible. Game selection was picked over...but I did find one lone copy of Metriod Pinball for 50% off.

3. I found a bunch of $10 games yesterday at a non-closing TRU (partial list):

PS2:
    Killer 7
    Driv3r
    Blood Rayne 2
    Transformers
    Syphon Filter: Omega Strain
    Killzone

XBOX:
    Karaoke Revolution
    MTV Music Generator
    Blood Rayne 2
    KOF (3d one)
    Driv3r
    Doom 3

GC:
    Crystal Chronicles
    Viewtiful Joe 2
    Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

4. ok since my fucking store is closing I decided to hide a bunch of DS and 360 games and wait for them to go 50-80% off.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Quote Originally Posted by soundwave
    I found a bunch of $10 games yesterday at a non-closing TRU (partial list):

PS2:
    Killer 7
    What!

I had a person check out the price for the PS2 version a couple of weeks ago and it showed $29.99. I had found a GC version last week and it rang up at $29.99 as well.

6. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet
    What!

I had a person check out the price for the PS2 version a couple of weeks ago and it showed $29.99. I had found a GC version last week and it rang up at $29.99 as well.
    The GC version is still $29.99, I bought the PS2 for $10 when they had that crazy clearance in the 3rd week of December.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog
    ok since my fucking store is closing I decided to hide a bunch of DS and 360 games and wait for them to go 50-80% off.
    Smart man. I'd actually just hide them and wait for them to go 100% off, if you know what I mean.

Think of it as severance pay.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Smart man. I'd actually just hide them and wait for them to go 100% off, if you know what I mean.

Think of it as severance pay.
    I am indeed getting a severance pay anyways but I am oh so tempted just to take the games I want on one of the nights I close by myself. I probably wont though. I've never stolen anything in my life. I have about two more weeks to work. Then I am out of a job for the 1st time since I was 16.... This is going to be odd.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Sweet, I found a goddamn PSP in box and sealed under a fixture today. 50% off, so I bought it. PSP at $125 sure is nice.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. Now THAT'S severance pay.