Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tons of Toys 'R Us Stores are to be Closing!

1. i'm just wondering why it's ok for korly to not work and have donations for an unnecessary need, while at the same time the board tears into jeremy (who cant work because of eyesight problems) and comments on mog here.......yet just because korly has TNL rep points here it's okay for him to not work and pay for his own system (replacement or not).

No one has more "TNL rep points" than Jemery. Your argument is invalid (and douchey.)

3. eh tomato tomatoe.

4. The Toys R Us stores that are closing near me are now at 50% off all games and 70% off all guides and accessories. I got Alien Homind ($5), Gunstar Super Heroes ($10), Evil Dead: Regeneration ($10), and Trace Memory ($10).

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. The two situations aren't even close.

Korly's system got stolen. He wasnt warned of it weeks or months ahead of time like Mog was about his job, he got robbed. He didnt whine about it either, he just wanted to be told if he saw his name on XBL. He also didnt ask for donations, not even once.

Mog was told at least a month ago his store would be closing, he hasnt found a new job yet (seriously how retarded do you have to be to not find a replacement job in RETAIL in a month?), and has gotten games and systems at supercheap prices. PSP for $125. Yet he's still whining.

If you think these are comparable you're seriously braindead.

6. I didn't think Mog was whining, obviously, he is staying to get some good deals on games/systems he stashed away. With all the games he got recently, I wouldn't go back to work for awhile (like you said, how hard is it to find a retail job?).

7. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    If you think these are comparable you're seriously braindead.
    so why isnt korly working again?

8. I dont know, he's not crying about it on TNL. And even if he was my original post has nothing to do with him, and you're a douche for dragging him into it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog
    This Sunday I will hopefully score Gun,Kameo, and Ridge Racer 6 all for 360. PLus Meteos and GTA LIberty City all for about $5-$8 a piece. Now I'll have something to play when I'm sitting here on my ass with no job.
    While I see Diff's post and I agree with the Korly part, I don't particularly think Mog is whining as much as he's just stating that hey, at least he'll have something to do.

No one is giving him a legitimate hard time anyway. This is TNL... its all in fun. At least on my end it always is.