Page 3 of 140 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Live Action Movie

1. Jon Voight and John Turturo are both good actors and I assume they will just do voice--I would think they want Bernie Mac to do Jazz. Who exactly do you want to be in this movie? You want to see Nick Cage play Chip? The voices for the Transformers don't have to be stars. The best voice actors in the business aren't major celebrities.

2. Quote Originally Posted by soundwave
    Jon Voight and John Turturo are both good actors and I assume they will just do voice--I would think they want Bernie Mac to do Jazz. Who exactly do you want to be in this movie? You want to see Nick Cage play Chip? The voices for the Transformers don't have to be stars. The best voice actors in the business aren't major celebrities.
    So they should be... minor celebreties? How about people who just do voice work full time?

edit: Unless Tuturo's Starscream refers to himself as The Jesus.

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog
    Ba Weep Gra Na Weep Ninny Ba?

God help us.
    lawl.

It looks pretty cool, although it is fake. Now would be a great time to do a TF movie considering capabilities with CG these days. That probably won't happen though.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MarsVolta
    lawl.

It looks pretty cool, although it is fake. Now would be a great time to do a TF movie considering capabilities with CG these days. That probably won't happen though.
    Dude, the film IS being made. They are hoping to release it July 4, 2007. Michael Bay directing.

5. Why not use the voice actors from the show? Wow what a concept.

And the cheesy comment was based on the actual plot. After Sin City, V for Vendetta, and apparently Silent Hill. They shouldn't reduce a movie based on a cartoon, or comic to kiddy plots with kidy comments and cheesy one liners, like Thunderbirds, BloodRayne, or Batman and Robin. The viewer and fan are smarter than that.

Ba Weep Gra Na Weep Ninny Ba?
    Oh come on! Up until that part of the movie don't tell me you hated it. I mean the Autobots got Raped on that ship. The Decepticons truly showed how good they really are. Then Hot Rod ..

okay maybe your right.
    Last edited by Advocate; 21 Apr 2006 at 12:53 PM.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by soundwave
    Dude, the film IS being made. They are hoping to release it July 4, 2007. Michael Bay directing.
    Woops, my bad. Awesome, too bad Orson Welles is dead...But they do need an all-star voice cast like the original.

7. Unicron Welles would have been awesome. The guy who voiced Cobra Commander/Starscream (Chris Latta) is dead too. Slightly off topic:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a51HtYnrl...h=transformers

The silver gun (eg Megatron)is totally something kids can't get away with today. I remember having the classic Megatron that came with a stock. I mean it really did look like a Walther P38.

8. Thats funny but awesome at the same time.

9. LOL @ P-38 flying out of the kid's sock drawer.

10. The Japanese don't need CG, they already have it figured out.