Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: New Star Wars Series "In Development"

1. New Star Wars Series "In Development"

Something tells me this won't match the greatness of the movie franchise.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

That was announced at Celebration III years ago. It will have the best special effects ever seen on TV because ILM can do them in-house at cost, whereas essentially no one else could afford them for a TV show.

3. Lucas told The Los Angeles Times he has "just begun work" on the series, which will not include the films' major characters Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader.

"The Skywalkers aren't in it, and it's about minor characters," Lucas told the Times.

Jar Jar FTL.

From what I understand, he means more minor than that, which will be very cool.

5. Lucas is a hack.
    Parts 1-3 were pathetic, and you all know it.

You loved Sin & Punishment, so you are unquestionably a connoisseur of the hack job.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Love View Post
    Lucas is a hack.
    Story boards ftl.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Love View Post
    Lucas is a hack.
    Disagree, #3 and Empire Strikes Back are the two best.

Phantom Menace (Because of Jar-Jar - edit: and really overexaggerated accents and bad acting)

Attack of the Clones, meh (Because of Obi Wan's fake beard and Jar-Jar)

Revenge of the Sith - (Because it ties in the last 3 movies perfectly, they finally reduced Jar-Jar's role to nothing, it was way darker than the other ones, AND the acting wasn't bad.)
    Last edited by Type Ryan; 17 Oct 2007 at 01:42 PM.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

9. What happened to the Boba Fett show?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. I hear they're having technical dificulties in the Sarlacc pit.