Page 1 of 140 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Live Action Movie

1. Transformers Live Action Movie

http://www.bigflexy.com/php-nuke/mod...rticle&sid=326

Thanks to the anonymous tipster for this video of what appears to be Transformers movie test footage from Industrial Light and Magic. If it's legit it looks like there is a good chance Sideswipe could be making an appearance in the movie. You can check out the clip by clicking here. I can't wait to see what Optimus Prime and Megatron look like :P
    Very short clip. I'm hoping it's at least a decent movie. I heart Transformers.

2. Good fake, I'm thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog
    Good fake, I'm thinking.
    I dunno. Could be. But the quality is a little above what I'd expect from a fake.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

4. I say it's legit for now. It's a known fact that a transformer movie was coming out and the quality just looks to good.

File not found?

6. Fake or not, that video clip makes my private parts tingle. The robot design seems to be a bit too cartoon/toy slanted, looks wise, and there's so many things that can go wrong with this movie... but I don't care. That's hot.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    File not found?
    click the link for the mirror

8. I too eagerly await this movie. Poor ol' Sideswipe got quite the car mode downgrade, didn't he? And while I bet this is fake, it's still awesome.

And while we're talking about Transformers and movies, don't forget that Pepsi Prime is on his quest to quench the thirst of all sentient beings. He goes great with movie popcorn.

9. wow, just the idea of this makes me happy. LOL at the test footage. The transformation actually looked pretty good. I doubt its fake.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. It says it's fake on the bottom of the page by "Notes".