Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PGR3 Custom Racing League

1. PGR3 Custom Racing League

I guess the only way you can play with friends is by making courses in the Playtime mode. What say that we get a few together, each take turns making courses, post them and the car to be used, then race them on a weekend or something.

I know EpMode is finally on (Saw him get his first Victory Medal the other day), along with Dipstick, but I'm sure there are a few more that could join in.

Post your XBL tag and times you could race on a weekend (or suggest another day) if you are interested.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    I guess the only way you can play with friends is by making courses in the Playtime mode. What say that we get a few together, each take turns making courses, post them and the car to be used, then race them on a weekend or something.

I know EpMode is finally on (Saw him get his first Victory Medal the other day), along with Dipstick, but I'm sure there are a few more that could join in.

Post your XBL tag and times you could race on a weekend (or suggest another day) if you are interested.
    I'm down, but just to let you know, you can play friends on the normal tracks. Bahn, Rich and I played a few races about a week ago. I really don't care which night we play, I just want to get a few races in every now and then.

3. I'm down, I <3 PGR.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. So, we diffinately need to set this up. Had a few fun races tonight with MVS and EMAGDNIM. Good races guys. Can't wait to watch some of those replays.

5. Okay, normal tracks it is then.

Let's plan to start 3 weeks from now. We'll get a full listing of the players who are in by a week from Sunday, then each week one player will pick a track and a few cars to run on it, a week of practice, then say 3-5 races for points.

So far:
    MVS
    Brandx105
    El Capitan

We'll do that until people get bored.

The reason to start it 2 weeks from now is that my XB and PGR3 are going back to MS tomorrow via DHL and hopefully...fucking better...fix the PGR3 DRE problems. I had about 8 of them tonight.

Post what times you can play, and figure it will run about 1 hour total.

I'm down for this...Add me...

7. I'll be down once I buy PGR3, I just got a Zboz today

8. OH SHIT HE GOT THE ZBOZ2000

It's because I fucking told him to walk into a wal mart last night and get one.

9. I'm in.

Edit: I'm out. Disc got scratched. Too late to get a replacement and I'm not paying $50 again. Ya'll must be crushed.
    Last edited by Interpol; 11 Jan 2006 at 10:01 PM.

10. I must be out of the loop here, but you can design tracks in PGR3? How is the editior?