Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 791011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game Title> is (going) out of print/has a low print run.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Ugh. Yes, it's official. Alter Code: F is out of print and already very hard to find. So now I have to go out of my way and track it down if I want it new for less than $50. I'm seriously going poor with this shit.
    I just saw it at a local store here, if anybody needs somebody to pick it up for you.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Thanks, 'doshi. Look up a few posts though. I got it today at Fry's.

I'm gonna go ahead and add Car Battler Joe to this list. It's a very cool game, but way too easy. I bought one cart-only (which I never do) and sold it. If anyone can find me complete copies of it or Ninja Five-O, you'd have my gratitude!
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

4. i think people have said that you can get ninja five-o at sam's club

5. Ok, Lost in Blue was brand new here for 29.99 and Phoenix Wright brand new for 29.99. I also saw Wild Arms Alter Code F for 39.99. Bandit, I know you were looking for the Lost in Blue game. I would totally pick any of these games up for anybody who wants them.

6. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    Ok, Lost in Blue was brand new here for 29.99 and Phoenix Wright brand new for 29.99. I also saw Wild Arms Alter Code F for 39.99. Bandit, I know you were looking for the Lost in Blue game. I would totally pick any of these games up for anybody who wants them.
    animegirl, PM me. I'm interested in both, so as long they are both sealed and not the "new" that gamestop/eb considers aka GUT

7. Heads up, Phoenix Wright just got reprinted. The Fry's near me had around 8 copies in stock yesterday.

8. I read somewhere that Marilyn Manson plays Phoenix Wright and really likes it.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

9. Lost in Blue has shown up. I went to Best Buy and there was like 10 of them.

10. Deep Labyrinth is already entering rare status despite being released like a week ago. I wouldn't expect a second print run on this either.