Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31315161718 LastLast

Thread: <Game Title> is (going) out of print/has a low print run.

1. what I was trying to say about trauma center and phoenix wright is that they are currently available because they recently had reprints- so they are not rare at the moment but I'm sure they will go back up in price in a few months. Considering the fact they are both getting sequels, it's probably best to assume they aren't going to get reprinted again.

2. With the Xbox fading out a number of titles seem to be getting low print runs, KOF Neowave, Outrun Coast 2 Coast, and Xyanide come to mind. *-neo

3. To the best of my knowlege, Outrun Coast 2 Coast didn't get an Xbox release in the US. I'm still annoyed about that, I hate breaking up series over multiple consoles. It makes shelving them a pain.

James

4. i was wondering about that, as I've seen it for PS2 a few places, but never Xbox

5. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    To the best of my knowlege, Outrun Coast 2 Coast didn't get an Xbox release in the US. I'm still annoyed about that, I hate breaking up series over multiple consoles. It makes shelving them a pain.

James
    Whoa, really? I could've sworn I'd seen that somewhere. In fact I was going to Fry's tonight after work to get a new power supply (my PC is dead), and was going to look for that as well. So... I have to get the PSP or PS2 version, then? Well, I don't have to tell you that sucks.

6. I thought I'd seen it before. Damn you, James.

7. damn, i go through game stores all the time (i frickin work at one for my sake) and have never seen an xbox version. i'll have to get it through amazon

8. I'd heard there was no Xbox version and I've never seen it in a store, ever. If it exists then it must be online only, like Electroplankton. First I've heard of it, though.

James

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    To the best of my knowlege, Outrun Coast 2 Coast didn't get an Xbox release in the US.
    That's odd. It was definitely sold in stores Canada and we get the same games as the US. The same with Electroplankton.
    Last edited by NeoZeedeater; 29 Aug 2006 at 10:04 PM.