Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 111314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game Title> is (going) out of print/has a low print run.

1. Your mom gave me some strawberry shortcake.

2. she came on your face and punched you in the nose? Good for her!

I thought that was a jelly donut.

I want Trauma Center!!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Trauma Center is rare again?

I've got Lost in Blue and Trauma Center, and I don't like either.
    Time for a change

5. Well, you know what to do then. Keep them and sell 'em off to ebay-chans in a year. Trauma Center is probably rare again thanks to the impending Second Opinion. But I'd actually bet on a third (second?) printing if that does well.

Oh yeah, Lost in Blue 2 was recently announced. If history's a gauge, the first one will probably go up in price just before the sequel comes out.

6. Wild Arms: Alter Code F got a reprint, and is available to buy from Agetec's site for $29.99.

http://www.agetec.com/products.asp?M...F%81E+style%3D

7. Trauma Center just got reprinted. Amazon and Gamestop.com have it in stock.

8. Trauma Center should also be available at your local Best Buy. It's still $30, but absolutely worth is. I haven't seen Phoenix Wright for sale anywhere except online, though.

James

9. Quote Originally Posted by James
    Trauma Center should also be available at your local Best Buy. It's still $30, but absolutely worth is.
    Incorrect.

10. Atlus really seems to know what they are doing with print runs. Sure they are all low but it prevents any heavy losses if a title bombs, but if it makes it big they just do some more small prints as they go along. I can't think of a better way for a small publisher to go about it honestly.