Page 1 of 24 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA: Liberty City Stories

1. Neo-Geo Pocket GTA: Liberty City Stories

This game looks freakin' hot. I'll let the pictures do the talking, but the ability to import your own playlist via a MS Pro stick = aces.

(images removed for now)

I should mention that I'm about ready to sell my ps2 in favour of a psp
    Last edited by cka; 10 Jun 2005 at 07:52 PM.

2. I'll sell you mine for the cheap price of your soul.

I'm glad to see something that will make me take my PSP out again, because it has been collecting dust for over a month now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. That looks awesome, count me in.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Have they mentioned if it'll be more like the 3/VC or more like San Andreas? I don't want to lose the RPG elements and climbing and shit =/

I honestly can't wait for a next gen GTA, I hope they give the AI a huge boost right along with the graphics and whatnot.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. A shot right into the mouth of Nintendo.

6. Mostly, however, Rockstar won't confirm or deny anything because they're too busy being un-PC, un-corporate and just downright passionate about what they do.
    Rockstar's balls are so far down those guys' throats it's making me gag. That sentence hardly even makes any sense.

Anyway, looks pretty hot. I hope it's more SA than it is III/VC in terms of game design.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Have they mentioned if it'll be more like the 3/VC or more like San Andreas? I don't want to lose the RPG elements and climbing and shit =/

I honestly can't wait for a next gen GTA, I hope they give the AI a huge boost right along with the graphics and whatnot.
    It looks like they took elements from VC and SA and integrated them with a new game set in Liberty City with GTA3's Fido.

8. I've never been a huge GTA fan but this game looks substantially more interesting than anything else on the PSP. If they can get this out in time for the holiday season and drop the price to $200 they might have me sold. I stress the word might because the upcoming PSP lineup is so barren.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I don't want to lose the RPG elements and climbing and shit =/
    Losing climbing would suck, but the RPG elements were the worst part of SA IMO.