Thread: Minnesota to Appeal Court Ruling on Video Game Law

1. News Minnesota to Appeal Court Ruling on Video Game Law

In June Minnesota passed a violent video game law that fined minors for trying to purchase games with mature content. The law was immediately overturned, but now Minnesota Attorney General Mike Hatch (right) says that he will appeal the ruling.

More...

2. LOL we shouldnt fine em but make it illegal to sell it to them honestly i dont c what the big deal is after i turned 18 i really stopped caring lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

Quote Originally Posted by Genki View Post
    LOL we shouldnt fine em but make it illegal to sell it to them honestly i dont c what the big deal is after i turned 18 i really stopped caring lol
    Who really cares if they have them? Really?

Who here watched Robocop 1,2, and 3 when they were little? How about the Predator and the first Alien? Who played Mortal Kombat 1,2, and 3? What about Doom, 1 and 2, and quake 1?

Like the entire freaking internet, that’s who. Games don't make kids violent, having a set of balls does.

The end. No one cares. Get over it big government.

4. Quote Originally Posted by buttcheeks View Post
    Who really cares if they have them? Really?

Who here watched Robocop 1,2, and 3 when they were little? How about the Predator and the first Alien? Who played Mortal Kombat 1,2, and 3? What about Doom, 1 and 2, and quake 1?

Like the entire freaking internet, that’s who. Games don't make kids violent, having a set of balls does.

The end. No one cares. Get over it big government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.