Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ubisoft picks up Astonishia Story for US (PSP)

1. As far as I know, Astonisha was a homebrew game from Korea... I dont PAY for homebrew.

2. Homebrew makes it even more hot especially since somebody thought it was worth it. If it's good it'll be good.
    Donk

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    As far as I know, Astonisha was a homebrew game from Korea... I dont PAY for homebrew.
    That's how it looks, like really good homebrew.

I'd pick it up for $10-15.

4. A lot of those outdoor background tiles are lifted right from Seiken Densetsu 3 on the SNES, I'd recognize those trees anywhere. I can understand homebrew guys doing that, but now that Ubisoft is going to make money off it they might want to pay for a facelift before Square sees this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    As far as I know, Astonisha was a homebrew game from Korea... I dont PAY for homebrew.
    Yeah it was for the GP32 as well.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

6. As far as I know, Astonisha was a homebrew game from Korea... I dont PAY for homebrew.
    I'd agree, but I plan on buying Every Extend Extra.

Which isn't quite homebrew, but it'll probably be homebrew with a facelift. And more unce unce unce unce.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    If you type that enough times, you might convince yourself. No one else is buying it. Wake me up when Gradius ships.
    I'm not selling anything. Eat some dicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Wow, that looks like a shitty, boring japanese RPG I wouldn't have bought in the SNES days when I was gay for japanese RPGs.
    I'm still gay for Japanese RPGs, I just never play them.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.