Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3343454647

Thread: Mortal Kombat Armageddon

1. The total lack of story (outside of Konquest) is really disappointing, and quite frankly, baffling. It was supposed to be the big final nail in the koffin of the Mks of the past, but no story at all.

2. The music seems almost placeholder, doesn't it?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

Yeah, the music is easily the worst of the 'new' series. I think part of it is that Dan Forden only oversaw the audio and didn't actually contribute any songs. MKD had a really strong soundtrack, and it's sad to see such a regression in quality. The music certainly isn't terrible, but it's just simply there and totally unremarkable. Lots of generic techno and metal, which doesn't really feel like MK. There is one bright point: that awesome organ finish when you beat Blaze. But that's the only thing that stands out to me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Yeah I went into pratice last night and messed around with Noob and Sektor. I then realized I am twenty times better with Sektor and he can pull off insane combos.
    Yeah, Sektor is a beast. I really dig that new missle he has.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

5. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power View Post
    Yeah, Sektor is a beast.
    I can't believe how easy his Air Combos are. I did like 7 hit one in the air. The guy fell, I bounced him back up and did 7 more. I liked Sektor from MK3, but this version Sektor is much sweeter.

Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power View Post
    I really dig that new missle he has.
    His Upward missile I presume.
    Last edited by Advocate; 20 Oct 2006 at 09:07 AM.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Yeah I went into pratice last night and messed around with Noob and Sektor. I then realized I am twenty times better with Sektor and he can pull off insane combos.
    Sektor fucking rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    The total lack of story (outside of Konquest) is really disappointing, and quite frankly, baffling. It was supposed to be the big final nail in the koffin of the Mks of the past, but no story at all.
    There's a story, and the intro tells it. But I'll admit that it's REALLY threadbare. I guess that's the price we pay for Midway sticking to their release schedule.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Sektor > Buttcheeks
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

8. It's BC now. Who's down?