Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Medal of Honor: Airborne

1. So according to the latest magazine reviews this game sucks balls.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    So according to the latest magazine reviews this game sucks balls.
    IBTN The AI is terrible, more than a few times enemies ran right past me and didn't even notice. And better yet when I was 75% covered and fired one shot the machine gunner knew exactly where I was. And at leats twice guys would just know I was there without my firing or being the least bit visible. And at least six times I shot someone repeatedly without them noticing. This isn't 1999 this crap just isn't exceptible anymore. And what's up with being able to pick German guns before the drop? Yeah this game sucks, multi might be fun but brothers in arms is just around the corner.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    IBTN The AI is terrible, more than a few times enemies ran right past me and didn't even notice. And better yet when I was 75% covered and fired one shot the machine gunner knew exactly where I was. And at leats twice guys would just know I was there without my firing or being the least bit visible. And at least six times I shot someone repeatedly without them noticing. This isn't 1999 this crap just isn't exceptible anymore. And what's up with being able to pick German guns before the drop? Yeah this game sucks, multi might be fun but brothers in arms is just around the corner.
    and all of this was what i was asking about earlier. i played the demo and it's the same old MoH with new paint. i'll be passing.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    and all of this was what i was asking about earlier. i played the demo and it's the same old MoH with new paint. i'll be passing.
    christ you can't even go prone, what the hell?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    christ you can't even go prone, what the hell?
    yeah i was wondering about that. i kept hitting the stance button a couple times before realizing you can only crouch.