Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: The Insomnia thread

1. The Insomnia thread

4:45 am...and to think I have to start getting up at 8:30am beginning wednesday.

Having a weird sleep schedule sucks.

2. I'm still up because I spent most of the night with your mother.
    Time for a change

3. Hey g0zen your mom told me to tell you to go to sleep... so go to sleep.. me on the hand have some business to get to... ahheemm..

ps, why arent you 2 douches on #tnl...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Schlep
    4:45 am...and to think I have to start getting up at 8:30am beginning wednesday.

Having a weird sleep schedule sucks.
    Ever since coming home for winter break my sleep schedule has become super fucked up. I've been going to sleep every day at 6am, and when classes start up again I'm going to have to wake up at that time.

Same thing here, except with work. I fixed it though by staying awake all night and all through the next day, with the help of my good friend, coffee. Fell asleep at about 10 that night, woke up at 7 am. Fixed.

6. Yeah, I've been in the 4 AM cycle since winter break. I don't really have early classes this semester, thankfully.

LOL.

Yeah, we're all fucked. Any tips aside from furious masturbation?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

8. nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

9. lol, sage like advise from the pill popper.

10. I always use melatonin to normalize my sleep schedule, works like a charm.
    Time for a change