Page 1 of 19 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 Season 5

24 Season 5

Discuss.

The first 20 mins were OMG WTF BBQ

2. The first hour and 59 minutes were real swank. And then ANOTHER MOLE nooo

The actress who plays Chloe really has a thankless job. The first season or so she was such a shitty character but she stuck with it. Now, she's still a fucktard but also funny in a really dry bizzare way (I was cracking up when her first words were kicking that dude out of bed).

3. In 2 hours I have been more entertain by this shows then like 20 hours of Lost.

Everything just flowed perfectly into each other. I was fearing the creative team behind this show would falter this year( I mean 5th season) but they are just as good as ever.

Palmer dying completely shocked me. Did not see that coming. Also for some reason chole was strangely hot during this episode.

Anyway tomorrow ep. looks amazing. Can't wait.

I purposely didn't watch tomorrow's preview since it's only a day away.
    Anyway, as much as I love Lost, yeah this shit is just SO much better.

Palmer dying was one of the biggest WTF moments in all of television for me.

I also agree, I hate these stupid fucking mole storylines.

5. Yeah I love moments like those. There's always a split-second before reality kicks in where I have really stupid reactions like, "Hey, a bullet-sized hole just appeared in the window. What the hell is that?"

I loved Palmer. Sucks to see him die...in such a badass way. It was just SO unexpected. I hope they don't off Tony, too.

7. I left during a commercial to go to my friend's place to watch it during the first hour. Fucking amazing show. From start to finish, I was on the edge of my seat. I don't think I can wait a week after tomorrow night to see the next episode. Palmer getting sniped through the throat was SICK.

Quote Originally Posted by avatar
    In 2 hours I have been more entertain by this shows then like 20 hours of Lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Anyway, as much as I love Lost, yeah this shit is just SO much better.
    As much as I loved the 2 hours of 24 tonight, nothing in the entire universe compares to Lost. You see, Chuck Norris can roundhouse kick 24. However, it is impossible for Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick Lost.

Kiefer Sutherland > Lost.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Kiefer Sutherland > Lost.
    Never.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sqoon
    The actress who plays Chloe really has a thankless job. The first season or so she was such a shitty character but she stuck with it. Now, she's still a fucktard but also funny in a really dry bizzare way (I was cracking up when her first words were kicking that dude out of bed).
    Chloe is my new favorite character (besides Jack). Her one line "Don't worry, he's really good at this" when Jack's going to kick the FBI agent's ass was priceless.