Thread: Battlefield Modern Combat

1. Xbox Battlefield Modern Combat

Is anyone planning on getting this? I just recently got around to playing the demo that came with OXM a couple of months ago and it is really awsome. Ther is large scale war here but the levels aren't too small and spawn killing doesn't really seem to be a problem. I'll be getting it day one and I'll be on it quite a bit.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe
    Is anyone planning on getting this? I just recently got around to playing the demo that came with OXM a couple of months ago and it is really awsome. Ther is large scale war here but the levels aren't too small and spawn killing doesn't really seem to be a problem. I'll be getting it day one and I'll be on it quite a bit.

damnit whore! Where were you two months ago when Samurai and I were all over this!? I really want this. I thought I already made a thread for this...whatever.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. huh! what ever! I used to see this again and again! but now I dont know what to do woth this! i think you all guys here can put that on JAR!

4. Quote Originally Posted by allyphus
    huh! what ever! I used to see this again and again! but now I dont know what to do woth this! i think you all guys here can put that on JAR!
    WTF!???
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. So did anyone get this? I was thinking of picking it up tomorrow at CC.

6. There are always lots of people playing it. 3 new maps are also now available for download.

The game is a lot of fun, it's worth it.

7. So I finally got this. Anyone from TNL play it still?