Page 1 of 13 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Xbox Live Arcade Wishlist (Top 10)

1. Your Xbox Live Arcade Wishlist (Top 10)

Seeing as IGN had some fun with creating their own list, I thought, why not here? Whether you own a 360 or not, which games would you like to see re-released on the XBLA? Basically any game that offered multiplayer and was a gem could work well on the 360, but obviously we're not going to see all our dreams come true. Here's my picks...

10. TMNT: The Arcade Game
    9. Blades of Steel
    8. ChuChu Rocket
    7. SF3: Third Strike
    6. Street Fighter Alpha 3
    5. Tecmo Bowl (or Super Tecmo Bowl)
    4. Bomberman
    3. The Simpsons
    2. Contra
    1. Life Force (or basically any of the Gradius titles would do)
    Last edited by bahn; 20 Jan 2006 at 02:16 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bahn

10. TMNT: The Arcade Game (unaltered)
    6. Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX
    4. Bomberman (turbografix-16 edition)
    fixed.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

3. 6. Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold
    Double fixed.

4. Well that too, but I'd much rather prefer my cammy and Guile.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

5. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    fixed.
    Bah, that is such a name for it... (but I am picking it up for PSP anyways). Anyways, we know that "Max" will never see the light of day on XBLA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    Double fixed.
    Hm... yes. Cammy was fun in tha game, but I'd go for A3 more cuz she was cooler to play with. Guile was hella scrubby in the console version of A3.

Anyways, make with the lists!

6. Online co-op or heads up play is a must for all of these.

10. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
    9. Capcom vs. SNK 2
    8. Bust-A-Move
    7. River City Ransom
    6. Toejam & Earl
    5. NBA Jam T.E.
    4. Double Dragon and/or Double Dragon 2
    3. Jackal
    2. Saturn Bomberman w/ 10 player mode
    1. Tecmo Super Bowl (nes) or Super Tecmo Bowl (snes) - I'd play $50 for this, seriously.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. damn -- perhaps I should made it top 20. Can't forget about NBA Jam as well as Toejam & Earl (which would be great if they actually created new leverls).

8. Defender or Fantasy Zone in 1080i would be the bee's knees

9. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    7. River City Ransom
    2. Saturn Bomberman w/ 10 player mode
    Xeno G wins this thread. Even a mention of Street Fighter III: Third Strike would not suffice to surpass him.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

10. Oh, and IGN is retarded for mentioning the only Bomberman without a multiplayer mode in it. Not to mention that Punch Out just wouldn't work as a multiplayer game. And I highly doubt we'll ever see a first party Nintendo game on Live Arcade.

And who the fuck still wants to play Goldeneye when there's so many better FPSs out there now. Goldeneye was killer in it's time but it really hasn't held up all that well.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in