Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Atari E.T. Music Video

1. Atari E.T. Music Video

Found this link at Next Gen. Pretty entertaining:

http://keithschofield.com/et/

2. I can't believe they actuall went out there and dug those things up.

3. I doubt those are really the carts. I've always heard that they were crushed up shortly after word got out about the landfill.

4. Would've been better without the explanation being flashed in huge words across the screen. Otherwise I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    I doubt those are really the carts. I've always heard that they were crushed up shortly after word got out about the landfill.
    I remember reading in "The History of Video Games" that there is a parking lot over top of where the landfil was.

Also... they're mixed in with tons of garbage. Digging them up would be fucking disgusting.

6. I know I was young at the time, but how the hell did I come to enjoy this game?
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

Because you had to. Remember how long we used to be able to make one shitty game last?

ET is actually a pretty cool game once you learn how to play it. The only thing that fucks it up are the pits.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

9. Oh god I always hated that part.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

10. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    I know I was young at the time, but how the hell did I come to enjoy this game?
    It's not really that bad if you actually knew how to play it. There were worse.