Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 2 or 4 player Snes games

1. Mortal Kombat 2.

2. Sunset Riders (I can't remember if it was SNES or NES, but I think it was SNES).
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. RAMPART!!!

Uniracers mother fucker!

Quote Originally Posted by perkyskirt
    RAMPART!!!
    Seconded.

5. Oh shit, how could I forget:
    Super Smash TV

2 players is really the only way it should be played. (I'll buy that for a dollar!)
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

6. Super Double Dragon, son. Get in on that.

Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33
    Tiny Toons Adventures' Wacky Sports Challenge

Seriously.

It's a collection of highly competitive sports-themed minigames with four player support.
    I remember playing the hell out of the Sega Genesis game.

7. Slam Masters. 4 player mayhem.

8. Good 2 or 4 player Snes games
    Why do good when you can do great: Mortal Kombat 2.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

9. Share and share alike. If you guys can learn to take turns, you'll have a much better selection. Super Metroid is an awesome two player game for the enlightened.

Sharing ourselves is how we keep the human race viable. Sharing a cart with an SNES machine allows it to PLAY GAMES. Plugging it into the wall makes it turn on, and that's sharing two separate pieces to create ELECTRICITY. It's all a circle, with you and your friends in the center -- IF YOU CAN SEE.

Think on that.

Yeah I think you should ban him.