Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Karaoke Revolution Revealed

1. Thumbs Down New Karaoke Revolution Revealed

So, they revealed that the new Karaoke Revolution game will be...

CMT PRESENTS: KARAOKE REVOLUTION COUNTRY

Great.

From Joystiq:
    Country music is coming to the Karaoke Revolution, proving that recent American Idol winners can influence the game market in some small way.

Country Music Television had a hand in developing Harmonix's CMT Presents: Karaoke Revolution Country, which will feature popular country songs like "The Gambler," "Stand By Your Man," "Redneck Woman," and "Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)" this March.

EyeToy support has been noted, but no announcements were made concerning any dance-pad/DDR options a la Karaoke Revolution Party (the Karaoke release prior to this new one). Maybe the focus will be less on pop-star swingin' and more on some serious country croonin'.
    Last edited by Korly; 27 Jan 2006 at 10:14 AM.

2. Fuck you Harmonix, in the ass. We can't get a Amp or Freq supplement disc but KR can have this horse shit streaming into our ears.

3. Guitar Hero expansion disc plz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

4. But to be fair, anyone who's ever been to a real Karaoke bar knows that like 60% of all songs sung are country songs. And of that 60% 80% of those are the song "Broken Road".

Weak.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    But to be fair, anyone who's ever been to a real Karaoke bar knows that like 60% of all songs sung are country songs. And of that 60% 80% of those are the song "Broken Road".
    Yeah well that's why we don't go out there anymore. That and people acting rude as fuck.

I've got about 3500 karaoke songs at my house with a pretty killer set up. You're all welcome to come over and sing any time. Only $5 cover and you bring the alcohol.

8. God damn it's a party.

The scoring aspect of Karaoke Revolution is what makes it fun though. Its why I enjoy playing it with my friends and not going to faggot bars.

Also: people that would never do karaoke will do Karaoke Revolution. Its a proven fact.

Either way, if this comes out for the xbox I'll download it. Whatever.

10. The only way I'll be actually playing it is if the songs are downloadable to Karaoke Revolution Party for Xbox. I don't see my self playing a game focused on Country Music, which will probably have around 35 songs, when I could play a game with an eclectic 155+ songlist.