Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Help me buy a new computer

1. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Geez...$3000 on a computer?!
    I know, I was originaly going to go with a cheaper CPU and mobo, but when I compared it to how much the equivalance would be from say Alienware or those places, it seemed like a steal.

*prepares for Diffx to come in and talk smack for how much I spent on a PC

2. It's a good thing it's coming thursday then, you'd fail your exam tinkering about with it if it came before.

It'll be worth the wait.

Bandit: You get what you pay for, this computer will kick ass.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Burky
    It's a good thing it's coming thursday then, you'd fail your exam tinkering about with it if it came before.

It'll be worth the wait.
    Oh for sure. I've been waiting since January to actualy get everything. Im really excited about just building it, as it is my first time building a compter. I've been reading up on it a lot and have gotten really interested.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan
    I know, I was originaly going to go with a cheaper CPU and mobo, but when I compared it to how much the equivalance would be from say Alienware or those places, it seemed like a steal.

*prepares for Diffx to come in and talk smack for how much I spent on a PC

Yea... I think its retarded considering how lousy PC gaming is and will be, but if I had rich parents footing the bill I would do the same.

5. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Yea... I think its retarded considering how lousy PC gaming is and will be, but if I had rich parents footing the bill I would do the same.
    Actualy, I paid for it al myself. Every single dime came from my own pocket.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan
    Actualy, I paid for it al myself. Every single dime came from my own pocket.
    Well, for one thing, then you're just stupid, but for another thing, how the hell does a 19 year old college freshman have $3000 in disposable income?

7. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Well, for one thing, then you're just stupid, but for another thing, how the hell does a 19 year old college freshman have $3000 in disposable income?
    I've been saving up for a computer for a while now.Also spending pretty much nothing this school year has helped with maybe almost a third of the cost.

8. I think hes doing something on the side

9. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    I think hes doing something on the side
    You got me, I've been whoring myslef out to fat chciks. Fat chicks need love to, they just have to pay for it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan
    You got me, I've been whoring myslef out to fat chciks. Fat chicks need love to, they just have to pay for it.
    I would of said selling off pot or something. But hey, you do what you got to do.