Yeah. Snicker at me trying to get a soundtrack for a euroshmup.

If you have this, I'd really really like it. You can all but name your price. (But don't go asking for something retarded like $100)

I have a sealed copy of Psyvariar 2: Ultimate Final for JP PS2 if you'd like that. Why sealed? Because the retard seller sent me two copies. After I had to fight off his non-paying bidder claim, I wasn't feeling kind enough to return one copy.

Also up for offer is Akumajou Dracula X Gekka no Yasoukyoku (aka Castlevania: Symphony of the Night) for JP Saturn. It's missing the back cover art, but the disc and manual are in great shape.

And for Treasure fanatics, I have Dynamite Headdy for Genesis. Complete. C'mon, you know you want it.

Obviously, the latter two items are not exactly in the same price range as the soundtrack, so I'd also send some money.

I can pay with Canadian postal money order (the pink type - make sure you can cash it if you want it) or with Paypal.

PM me or shoot me an email at rpantella (at) gmail (dot) com or catch me on IRC in #shmups on EFNet. Or all three!