Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 11131415

Thread: TNL Comic / Manga Club

1. Okay, assuming Brand is still aboard that puts us at 4. If we get say, 1 more I'll start up a new rotation.
    Time for a change

2. I'm still game, I just don't have anyone to ask to join us.

I dont know if this is the right place to post this

But at the moment. My fave manga right now has easily become Shaman Warrior By Park Joong-Ki

The art is astounding. Very gritty. The action is violent and stylish without being too over the top. its a beautifull piece of work that i think everyone should check out.
    The story is a little basic:Badass gets killed, asks friend to look after child. And it goes from there. But i think the execution is whats important.
    The splash pages are very well done. Blade of the Immortal's splashes are better but i havnt seen any books that can beat those anyway.

Im really liking Korean comics. Utopius Avenger is another fave even though i cant find vol. 2.

I cant wait for Shaman Warrior 4.

JBNagis

4. I'm back from limbo. I'll join the club again, if there's a club to join.

5. I think I'm going to start a new thread so people can sign up again, start things from scratch.
    Time for a change

6. I'm down with anything going on with this club (well other then it ending). I am going to be away for a few weeks so if I don't sign up right away that's why, but I'm down for it. Just the other day I was just thinking of just suggesting some stuff I read just to get some more exciting activity going.

7. I guess so, I keep checking to see if anything new happens. I guess it does blow that we don't have more people to participate in it.

8. If you guys ever decide to revive this little manga/comic club, I'm up for joining. It looked like it would be fun if it actually got going.