Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat girl dating sim AKA TNL's Negro List

1. Fat girl dating sim AKA TNL's Negro List

Those fucking Japs. Here's a dating sim where you play as this fat, disgusting creature:

She's supposed to weigh over 100 kilograms (220 pounds, but she looks closer to 300 to me). Anyway, some hot guys move into your dorm, and you have to stop stuffing your bloated face and diet to drop some poundage in order to get some dick, it seems.

Official site: http://www.interchannel.co.jp/game/loverevo/indexG.html

Oh, and if you BBW admirers were confused by the thread title and hoped this was a game where you dated fat chicks, sorry.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 02 Feb 2006 at 12:04 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. I'm actually interested in this game- not buying it of course (language barrier for one)- it seems like such a different approach to a worthless, tired genre.

3. I did think that it was a game where you dated fat girls. Now my "Lol typical black guy thread" statement won't work.

4. I'm white. Sorry.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    I'm actually interested in this game- not buying it of course (language barrier for one)- it seems like such a different approach to a worthless, tired genre.
    I actually agree with this. Lets be real, is there anything worth a damn coming from dating sims anymore? Hell no. Japan is such a vain country anyway that your character is probably treated like shit from beginning to end. The only thing funny to come out of this thread is Dolemite's unbelievable disdain for fat people.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I'm white. Sorry.
    So am I.

This is a good training program for women. If they were all taught that their value was inversely proportional to their weight at an early age, the world would be a better place. They should localize this and just call it Put the fork down, bitch!

8. That grin of self-satisfaction is kind of cute.
    Donk

I want this. Badly.
    I took all your French Toast.

10. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Lets be real, is there anything worth a damn coming from dating sims anymore?
    Was there ever?

The only thing funny to come out of this thread is Dolemite's unbelievable disdain for fat people.
    I have no dastain for fat people at all, unless they're the 'shoving non-stop bucketloads of food into their gaping maw' type of slob depicted in this game.

Besides, aren't you the one that used to have "Too low for fat hoes" as your custom title?

Quote Originally Posted by Do You Like Erotic?
    So am I.
    Seems to be the standard thing to say here, but I really did think you were black.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 01 Feb 2006 at 01:41 PM.