Thread: Pursuit Force (PSP)

Neo-Geo Pocket Pursuit Force (PSP)

I got an Underground demo of Pursuit Force in the mail today. It looks like one of the PSP's most promising titles for the first half of the year, so I'm excited to give it a shot. I'll come back with some impressions later. Did anyone else get this?

2. I'm hoping to get mine. Ashn got his though. I heard its a big change between the US and the Euro version. But the US still has its flaws.

3. i got the demo in the mail today, too. i'm most likely not going to open it up.

and Circuit City is giving these demos away with any PSP game/movie purchase next week.

I played through the three levels offered in the demo. Two of them were in cars on streets. The third was a speed boat on water. The basic gameplay is chasing down criminals as a cop. When you catch them, racing style, you can either stay in your vehicle and shoot theirs or jump onto their vehicle and kill the driver and any helpers.

The driving controls well and even features powerslides. I did see a few clipping issues while in a tunnel, and the small screen makes reacting to oncoming traffic tougher than it needs to be.

It's definitely a fun game. I'm not sure how much staying power it would have, but the demo kept me interested all the way through.