Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiwis by Beat

1. Rezo is indeed awesome.

2. Congrats man. Seeing your name on that list makes my heart happy. You deserve it.

JM

3. Congrats, rezo.

"Science makes a contribution to society!" is still one of the funniest things I've read on the Internet, and I've had it saved in my "Internets" folder since I first saw it like a year ago.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. That's really amazing Rezo.

Congrats man.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Congrats Rezo!

Minus is fantastic. Seeing a guy my age make something like that really inspires me to start drawing again and follow my dreams. Well done.

6. Thanks... again!

I feel like I should say more than "thanks" but can't come up with anything interesting so... here is a drawing I finished a while ago? I started it a year ago when I was in school and never had time to finish it. Most of the right side was done last year, and most of the left was this year:

7. I'm late to the party, but cheers! An Eisner, that's incredible! I'll keep an eye out come July.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Earlier today, I sat down on a laptop owned by someone who's never even heard of this place before and I saw a toolbar bookmark to Kiwis by Beat. Very awesome.

9. Did you brag?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. Why did you sit on a laptop?