Thread: 1st Gen iPod 10GB for sale

1. 1st Gen iPod 10GB for sale

I'm finally selling my old, first iPod. It's a 10GB 1st Generation iPod, no fancy click wheel or any of that. It's non-working, but it's in really nice shape, so I figure someone might want it for parts or repair. I've actually seen people turn old broken iPods into nifty wallets and storage boxes, too, so whatever.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5869956964

Edit: Relisted because some jackass used BIN and then decided to actually read the description, wouldn't pay.

Edit2: What the fuck? Now the SECOND listing was taken down. eBay no longer allows you to sell something and accept cash as payment. Link now directs you to my third attempt to sell this damn thing.
    Last edited by Nomi; 20 Feb 2006 at 12:54 PM.

2. Updated with the new listing.

I hate to break the news, but bobody is going to pay more than $10 for a broken 1g ipod.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

4. You obviously haven't checked eBay listings. People take them for the HDs, the shell, or to fix them up. Last on I saw went for $40 and it was scratched up.

5. Thread title should read...

"Old, broken ipod for sale."

6. Quote Originally Posted by NApOLm321
    I hate to break the news, but bobody is going to pay more than $10 for a broken 1g ipod.
    Bidding is currently at $30. Hate to break the news.

If anyone on TNL is interested, I'll take a few bucks off or whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Bidding is currently at $30. Hate to break the news.

If anyone on TNL is interested, I'll take a few bucks off or whatnot.
    Wow, I guess people really WILL pay for the stupidest shit. Thank you for teaching me a lesson in human behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

8. WELCOME

please look at my website,thanks
    We are a big brand watch(rolex,iwc,etc,tiffany,S.T.Dupont, burberry seller in shanghai. they are 100% brand new .It is up-to-date style with good quality.Thanks for looking!!Any question,please don't be hesitate question, contact with us .thanks
    Our website: http://www.jiangewang.com
    Our email:jiangewangluo@hotmail.com