Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FEAR - awesome game!

1. FEAR - awesome game!

Hey guys

I just bought this game called FEAR from Sierra and Monolith. Its really cool lol! Great graphics and Ive played a lot of FPS games but dont think I've seen one with better combat than this game. I wish it had some monsters like Half-Life 2 but no headcrabs lol.

Who else has this? Lets talk... I didnt see any other threads for it lol.

2. Heh.

3. Wait... I like the game, but I don't know if he's serious

4. I'd say it's 50/50, tops.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. Well..serious or not I'll give my opinion anyways. I enjoyed the game greatly and runs like a dream on my newly built pc. The environments are repetitive but I don't care as I love the firefights with the AI. They don't just run at your face mindlessly like zombies. One enemy would throw a grenade at you, while another would find another route to get to you and shoot you from behind..etc. Its all good fun and the particle effects are great.

The ring girl stuff has its moments and they dont put it in too much that it gets old. I welcome a sequel for sure. Monolith is porting their Condemned game to the pc so at least pc gamers will see another game using that same graphics engine.

In a perfect world Monolith would be developing No One Lives Forever 3 but I doubt that'll happen.

6. FEAR for 360 pls.

7. I am serious, fuck you.

It's an awesome game.

lol.

8. WTF happened to the other FEAR thread?

I played the demo of this, and liked it. But I'm suffering major FPS burnout right now.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

9. It was called F.E.A.R

Search wouldn't have found it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    It was called F.E.A.R

Search wouldn't have found it.
    LIAR!
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios