Page 1 of 399 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MLB 2006 Thread

Yield Official MLB 2006 Thread

Pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training in 10 days, so the hot stove season is over, and the real season is nearly here. If your team isn't located in New York, you're not winning the World Series. If your team is located in New York and has Brian Cashman as its GM, you're not winning the World Series either. Here are your division winners for 2006:

AL East: Toronto
    AL Central: Chicago
    AL West: Oakland

NL East: New York
    NL Central: St. Louis
    NL West: San Francisco

And just to get this out of the way early, this is the year the Braves won't choke in the playoffs, because they won't be there.

edit: By request, here are the Wild Cards too:

AL: California, Anaheim, Los Angeles, or wherever the fuck they call home this year
    NL: Houston
    Last edited by Yoshi; 07 Feb 2006 at 08:50 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    If your team isn't located in New York, you're not winning the World Series. If your team is located and New York and has Brian Cashman as its GM, you're not winning the World Series either.
    IBTN.

3. LOL at everyone jumping on the Toronto bandwagon, they're still coming in third.

4. Go M's! Hmmm, let me try that again... Go M's!?!?

Goooooo M's!!!!........ ehhhh.......... whatever. I can't even TYPE it with any enthusiasm.
    Maybe they can struggle their way to .500 this year.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    And just to get this out of the way early, this is the year the Braves won't choke in the playoffs, because they won't be there.
    Unfortunately, I am inclined to B this N.

6. AL-E : Boston
    AL-C : Cleveland (homer)
    AL-W: Anaheim

Wildcard: Oakland

NL: Who cares?

Red Sox with the title this year.
    Last edited by toxic; 06 Feb 2006 at 03:17 PM.

7. Red Sox? LOL. They're not going anywhere this year. I think Id actually be surprised if they win 85.

8. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Red Sox? LOL. They're not going anywhere this year. I think Id actually be surprised if they win 85.
    the mediots are stupid, red sox still project to around 95 wins. They are a better team this year than last, and they made the post season then.

P.S. Toronto does not

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    AL East: Toronto
    AL Central: Chicago
    AL West: Oakland

NL East: New York
    NL Central: St. Louis
    NL West: San Francisco
    The real question is whether or not SF will break .500 this season. I bet not.

I think the Yankees will make it to the playoffs, but they will get knocked out first round again. Otherwise, Yoshi ftw.

lol @ Toronto.